Having your carpets cleaning in your Sandy, UT area home or office has never been easier. Our professional and personable staff is dedicated to making your carpets look like new again. Whether it’s a house, rental property, office or commercial space, we will take care of all of your carpet cleaning needs.
Every day, the people you love the most come in and out of the house and travel through the various rooms where you make some of your most precious memories. While we cherish these moments, it’s important to remember that your carpet is heavily trafficked, and, over time, this can significantly diminish its integrity. Considering that carpet can run as high as $100 per square yard, you want to do what you can to maximize its lifespan as well as make it look good through the years. Our staff is here to help. We offer professional-level carpet cleaning services that can help you get the most out of yours.
Solutions to Meet Your Unique Needs
Just as you get a shot to prevent the flu, there are a variety of measures you can take to prevent the degradation of your carpet. Our staff has access to state-of-the-art tools and solutions to help you get the most for your money. Just some of the tried and tested methods we can put into action for you include:
- Solutions for highly-soiled areas using our deluxe precondition and rinse
- Special, less aggressive techniques for short piled carpets
- Dry cleaning to ensure color fastness when necessary
- Deep cleaning using hot water extraction, good for all carpet types
Preventive Maintenance for Maximum Use
Once we’ve rendered our services, your carpet is once again yours to enjoy as you please. However, it’s important to understand that there are preventive measures you and your family can take to help ensure you get to enjoy your carpet for many years to come. We feel it’s important to keep our clients informed of steps they can take, and just a few things you should do on a regular basis include:
- Spot removal using the many products available on the market
- Placement of protective mats in highly-trafficked areas such as the entrance of the home
- Matting prevention using pilating
- Periodic rearrangement of furniture and other items to encourage traffic to flow in new directions
Only you have the power to employ these measures, and you’d be surprised at how much life these steps can add to your carpet in the long-term. When combined with our services, you can expect to get the most out of your initial carpet investment. We have access to the latest in carpet cleaning technology, and our staff is experienced and efficient. Call our Sandy office today to schedule an appointment.